Replacing them will be five friends of Patrick James:
- Former SUNY Purchase F/C, Corey Orgias (6'5"). Orgias was named to the 2009-10 All-Skyline Conference Men's Basketball Second Team and Player of the Week (3/1/2010). During his time with the Panthers, they won back-to-back Skyline Conference Tournaments (2010, 2011) and a regular season championship in 2010-2011. In 79 games over three seasons, Corey Orgias averaged 10.6 PPG and 6.8 RPG. Orgias transferred to SUNY Purchase (D-III) after one year at the University of New Haven (D-II) and played six games in the Spring 2011 Ramapo Amateur Basketball Association Adult Men's Spring League, averaging 25.3 PPG.
- Former SUNY Purchase PG, Jerrell Lewis (6'2"). Lewis signed a National Letter of Intent to play basketball with the UNC-Charlotte 49ers (D-I) and spent two years on the team. He played alongside future NBA first round draft picks Rashad McCants at New Hampton Prep (where he spent four years, averaging 25 PPG and 7.0 APG as a senior) and Sebastian Telfair during his middle school years. Jerrell transferred to SUNY Purchase for the 2008-2009 season, averaging 18.4 PPG and 2.4 APG in 19 games.
- Former Berkeley Carroll G, Jason Lewis. Jerrell's brother, former high school teammate of Patrick James and Reed Morgan. Jason has played on numerous teams with his brother, Orgias, James and Morgan.
- Recent Williams College graduate, Troy Whittington. The 6'6" forward/center from Brooklyn averaged 10.1 points and 5.9 rebounds per game in 96 contests over four years of college. Coming out of Friends Seminary, Whittington had Division I offers from Ivy League schools before being recruited by Williams where he had an All American career.
- Former Dominican College basketball player and current SUNY Purchase assistant coach, Branden Gibson. The 6'5" forward was a two-year starting captain at Newburgh Free Academy (graduated 2002) and played four games in the Spring 2011 Ramapo Amateur Basketball Association Adult Men's Spring League, averaging 15.2 PPG.